Saturday, October 13, 2007

Adventures in cyberspace

Hello and welcome to my blog, part of my new cyberspace presence, along with my website. I am a writer of short stories and a photographer of northern landscapes (both natural and man-made), living in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada.

A number of my stories have been published in Canadian magazines and anthologies. The people at Storyteller magazine have been particularly good to me and run a number of my pieces. One of these, "The Prospector’s Trail," was reprinted in a textbook called Imprints 11. Over the years, some of the students who’ve studied "The Prospector’s Trail" have hunted me down via a string of electronic bread crumbs on the internet to get information about me and about Yellowknife. Well, my little chickadees — I’ve decided to make it a whole lot easier for you. I live to serve, after all.

So stay tuned for updates on my writing, life in the ’Knife, and anything else rattling around my overworked brain.

- Cathy

No comments: